Monday, June 27, 2011

Dress up model shoot

My beautiful and amazing German family came to visit me at my home in California! I hadn't seen them for almost two years, but nothing has changed except for Sofie is only an inch shorter than me... (she's twelve). Katharina (8) always loved trying on my clothes back when I was au pairng for them, and she had even more fun with my extensive closet that I have. So, naturally, we did a little photo shoot!

Nice use of my bikini.

This was my favorite outfit! I would totally wear this.

Ah, look at that face!

My little Sofie, who isn't so little anymore!
These girls have so much personality and are so much fun to be around again! I really missed my children! haha. I feel so lucky to have had such a great family take me in as their own.
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Holy Lord they are GORGEOUS. Like model beautiful! I love the photoshoot and one friend has already bought his ticket to come in March and I'm texting the future German hubs as we type trying to figure out when he is coming to see me...love German visitors!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.