Sunday, August 21, 2011

1930s-50s B&W film photos

For my photo class last semester our final project was to make a photo album or book based on any theme you want. I chose to go for a 1930s-50s photo album look. One of my bestest friends, Lauren Snelgrove, was gracious enough to be my main model for the book; in essence this was "her" photo album from her life. Special thanks to Sarah Montgomery for being a beautiful model as well as Zack Dougherty and Julia Garcia!


Sitting in a cafe, reading about Stalin.

About to go out for the evening


Soaking up the sun at the beach!

Coronado

Add caption



Trip to Hollywood!


Photobooth
The family member who went to war.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these are amazing!! They really look like old photographs! The swimsuit/beach pictures are my favorites! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.