Thursday, October 20, 2011

The weekend when friends came to visit!

Well I had a very nice weekend. (I do realize it is Thursday, and now closer to the up and
 coming weekend, but I am referring to last weekend.)
A bunch of Zack's good friends from forever ago, took a road trip up here from Chico, CA to hang out for the weekend! AND it just so happened that my BFF LPizza (El Pea, LP, Parker, etc.) flew up for a visit on the same weekend! Needless to say, it was pretty eventful. But even before last weekend, Hayley and her Deutsch (German) man candy came to visit! 
So it was lovely to have them as our first official guests in our quaint little house. I don't have very many pictures of the visit, as it was quite short, but if you check out Hay's blog (click on her name above) she has many lovely ones from the visit!

Anyways, last weekend. It was so great to see friends and just hang out with my bestie and be girls and do girl things and to have a friend other than Zack. 

 She is all woman.


Parker's dad took these for us. Awesome right?

Later in this night, we went to see the band St. Vincent at the Crystal Ballroom just a 10 minute walk from my house. PRIME! The concert was amazing, as was the venue. It was on the third floor of this old vintage charm building. Truly a magical experience, and that woman can rock while singing like a being not of this planet. Unfortunately, I am really short soo concerts are a bit difficult for people of my stature and I sadly could not see enough to get a decent photo, but the blurry ones aren't too bad.
 She's glowing
 So freaking gorgeous in there.


 There were really beautiful paintings all around the room in these circles, and Parker and I both loved this one. Again, apologies for the poor quality. 
I had a wonderful evening. 
As well as a wonderful weekend, and can't wait til the next visitors come on by!
Next post will be a look into the city at night, around midnight on a Wednesday. 
Should be getting a new roll developed soon too!
My favorite Jewels and I've had that brush for like seven years- no joke. 
Goes to show how much I brush my hair...

Have a beautiful day. 

3 comments:

  1. we had so much fun with you guys :) thanks for having us! you'll always be welcome in my german apartment...once i get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so nice hayley and her man came to visit:) looks like you're loving portland so happy for you:) Great pics miss jackie!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.