Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Die Fahrrad-Hexe

Last quarter I had to write a children's book 
....in German aka Kinderbuch.
So that was fun.
I titled it "Die Fahrrad-Hexe"
which in English means, The Bicycle Witch!
I am so clever, I know.
Anyways, I had to make illustrations or pictures to go along
with the story. So my friend Tara helped me create awesome
characters out of clay and National Geographic backdrops.
Here it is:

I glued pages of a magazine together, and then glued my pictures in it to make it look like a real book



These are the photos that were in the book.

of course there is a dragon (Drahe) in my story

BATTLE






The cover. I miss Picnik already :(

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so happy :)

    And apparently PicMonkey is a pretty good Picnik substitute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.