Thursday, April 28, 2011

Road trip to Hollywood, San Diego and Coronado part one

Zack and I enjoyed a lovely week down in southern California, I am not one for many words, so I'll let the photos do most the talking--- er... writing? We stayed with friends and family in each city and they were all so hospitable and kind. I am so glad to know these amazing people!

RIP bugs










Good day Mr. Chaplin


So happy to see these prints here!!!
Zack and Rumi having fun on the chalkboard doors

We met up with Scott in Laguna!
Those were my favorite photos from Hollywood and Laguna... San Diego and Coronado coming up next!

3 comments:

  1. just lovely:) ich vermisse die Sonne in kalifornien (sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja das ist richtig! Ich vermisse die Sonne in Deutschland!! Ich denke es ist schoener da als hier...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, peanut, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.