Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A sunny afternoon spent with Shannee

Since spring is all around, my friend Shannee and I had to soak up the sunshine and enjoy the beautiful outdoors that nature provides for us. We stopped at a gas station on the way to this open field of beauty and picked up two 24oz Coronas. Unfortunately we lost one, while exiting the car... at least it made a cool photo.


After a soggy hike through the open grassy fields, we picked a shady spot by a creek to make camp. Then we explored our surroundings.












I enjoyed walking around in the grass barefoot, even if I was standing in swamp-like grass! Squishy.



That concludes my lovely afternoon with Shannee! I can't wait for summer...


5 comments:

  1. Jack these are beautiful! I love Shannee's freckles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke lor! Shannee is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich mag deine roten Haare :) kuss, kuss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! your so talented! Your blog its wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh danke schoen HAYJ! ich mag es auch :)

    And thank you my sarah dear, i am glad you like them!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.