Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A blurry night time adventure at the waterfront

Just an evening adventure at the waterfront
with the boys a few weeks ago.
I've been meaning to post these for a while...
but you know time just keeps going.
weird.
Apologies for the blurriness of a lot of these.
It's just so damn difficult to focus at night!
Expect lots of photos :)
Listen to this for happy viewing.


This is just outside the bus stop

cloudy night skies are my favorite








There are a lot of shoes on telephone wires around portland.



Hawthorne Bridge + city

keeping it classy with Caper Bell and Hamm's









2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures as always jackie! love the railroad tracks picture and all the city lights pictures! you make portland seem so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day, your work will hang in frames on the walls I call my very own home (one day).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.