Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sometimes I wear clothes

I like to have fun with my outfits and
living in Portland has made that easier since
it's such a fun funky atmosphere where
everyone's style is unique.
I am unfortunately not skilled at taking photos
of myself in these awesome outfits, and I often
forget to document them.
Enjoy these self-timers and photos from above. 

Few days before I chopped off 5 inches.

New H&M dress that I am in love with, found at Crossroads. + Sparkly socks.

Favorite leather shorts with a favorite Free People sweater found at Goodwill! + my P.F. flyers.

Freshly cut hairs, with Old Navy sweater, city trousers from Gap and classic loafs.

2 comments:

  1. swanky hair, swanky shoes, you're sooooo cute and talented my little sister! i love the fashion pictures. Of course the city pictures are amazing!! I like the one of the blue and red building across from your work!! art...pure art... x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.