Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Roll of Film Monday er... Tuesday!

I am watching Twin Peaks as I write this.
Basically, my commentary to this roll of film is going to be strange.
Also, I went to the Goodwill bins today and got a sweet camera bag
and some other random finds. 

DEUTSCHLAND AND FRANCE IN 2 WEEKS! likewhat?!

Agent Cooper really loves his coffee.

Stumptown makes a damn good mocha


mmhmm I love that Buschwhackers

so good!

PDX POP NOW-- TxE

Ro



EPIC

Radiation City


This guy was rad too. I wish I could remember the names of these bands

Diggin his style


The perfect lighting. 

My city

I love it.


He had the right idea... I waited 20 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I am so stoked to hang out with you here in Paris. STOKED!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.