Monday, April 29, 2013

Mama baking me cookies + the perfect lighting

Mama came to visit last month (March)
She baked me her chocolate chip cookies that I grew up on.
It was a nice experience to have my mom baking in my kitchen.
A random day shortly after that, there was the most perfect lighting ever
right on my balcony. So naturally, I took a billion photos and I am posting them
all on here because the lighting is so gorgeous I don't even care if they're all of the same things.
Also THIS WAS RELEASED NOT TOO LONG AGO!!!:



look how cute she is


Bridgeport


such a cutie!

Cider festival + Brittany in the back

our cute little cider tasting jars



stephboobticketcider













classic



babe
Next up: San Diego and wedding fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Zack looks good sporting a beard! Also, I want Cathy's cookies, and you're a real carrot top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! The only reason why he grows one is because he's too lazy to shave all the time. so he always has some sort of beard coming in. I think he looks nice with one. I will make you cathy cookies and thanx, it's a bit darker red now, kinda like normal, so it's boring.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.