Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fisheyes from San Diego (and a few from Portland)

Ahh, San Diego. 
My birth place, and one of the most gorgeous environments in the world.
There are only ten photos on this roll because I exposed most of this film
while trying to get it to work in my Pentax film camera (sadly it still doesn't work and
I don't know what to do and I miss taking real film photos) 
Anyways, these are some good ones. A full post about my short trip down south later...
maybe.

Timbers (portland soccer team) Game!

sunset 

Hanging on the beach in Coronado with Sarah

Sarah eating a chip

Coronado hotel

Poppin champange at Jenna's wedding!

sister and I in Laguna

seeeeester

Damn Divas house show

Jenna and Derek are married!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.