Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Roll of Film: mid week

Trying to catch up on all these rolls...
I have some digital photos I should share too.
But I'll maybe get around to that one day.
Also, I've been reading Harry Potter again.

Some of these are from Halloween, and I dressed up as
a roll of film for the evening. So, naturally, I took portraits of all my friends.

Light leaks again. But at least they're pretty colors

Light Leaks again, buildings in downtown. 

No more braids

Pok Pok... best chicken wings. ever.

HALLOWEEN! Goldie Locks

Sir Casey.

Best Friends

Jerry the Zebra

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

An archaeologist's intern 

Wendy the Wench

meowHISSSS 

SPENGLER!

Parker's visits :)

Salsa

It was November


I was really hung over this day

Zach Malin came to visit too :) :)

Really hung over still

Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.