Saturday, January 11, 2014

Roll of Film: Saturday

Right now there's a quiche in the oven, 
that I just happily prepared.
Here's some photos from, like, months ago.
Because we all know how lazy I am.
If anyone actually cares to see my photos more often I recommend
following my tumblr blog here
Or just continue on here because you don't really care either way,
I am just excited anyone actually looks at these small glimpses into my daily life.


  
still light leaking....

Mushroom foraging on the trail to Bagby hot springs!

Pretty fungi

Hot springs crew

Beautiful coral mushrooms

There was glitter in the forest. If that's not proof that fairies exist, I don't know what is!

PNW


Just doing a little product placement

Chelsea Wolfe, dark goddess


2nd time seeing her at Doug Fir... amazing as ever

light leak cut off her head :/


ugh, orange streak. but the sky!



Hookah

Absinthe phase...

He just likes to pretend like he doesn't like me.

Moloko fish

When the trees were still on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.