Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Roll of film Tuesday?

Some recent shots of the gorgeous Portland.
As seen through my 35mm Canon T50. [haha]
I love film photography over anything, I just wish I had extra
cash to spend on a dark room to shoot in b&w and develop them
myself. Alas, that will have to wait until the future when my husband or I are rich and famous.
[SCHOOL IS DONE ON THURSDAY AND I GO HOME ON THE 19TH!]
Pretty exciting times ahead!
Abandoned car during the last night at Occupy Portland 

at the last night of Occupy Portland


Studying = goofy doodles

"date" night

I love Lebanese food.


before

After: some terribly flat cookies b/c I didn't have enough flour. :(


Brother, niece, sister-in-law



one of the only survivors 

I would do anything for this baby girl.

Through my sunglasses

too cold

PDX
 The following are from the City Public Library. I love this library.





I really love these photos. I am [again] so pleased with how they came out.
I will be getting a 35mm lens for my digital camera for Christmas (thanks ma!) so I will
start shooting with digital more again. My 18-55mm lens was just killing me. Such great pictures will
be made with my new lens, I am just giddy with excitement!
Looking forward to the next few weeks of freedom, and then a flight home.
Stay happy everyone! Our life is beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. i love your film and we must hang out when you're home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sister truly a talented and gifted girl...not to mentions stunning in yellow.. 11 more days xox

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.