Thursday, December 1, 2011

Only one week left of the term, Autumn is beautiful here!

I've been so busy these past few weeks with papers, projects, and Thanksgiving!
Which has left me hardly any time to work on my recent photos.
Here are just a few shots of the beautiful autumn colors here in Portland
on a lovely sunny day. 
{I will do a Thanksgiving post later this week, no worries!}

Looking out my window. Perfect frame.

Zack sneaking a picture while I was doing some hw reading. After The Wall is a great book though.


 This is my favorite tree. I get to see it every time I walk to the MAX or bus stop.



Why hello there little friend!

colors man.


My friend Scott Schaus [right] and Max [left] playing a show at this awesome bar/venue that was very cozy.

Good times in Portland. 
I just have one group project and one final and THEN I AM DONE.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.