Friday, December 16, 2011

THANKSGIVING.. oh wait it's December 16th already? whoops.

Yes, I realize Thanksgiving was almost a month ago now,
but I am finally getting around to posting about it!
I had one of the best times I've had here in Portland yet
because my older brother, sister-in-law and 14-month year old niece
flew all the way from Sacramento to come spend the holiday with Zack and I!
I love them and we had a great time drinking beer around the city, shopping and 
even a visit to Multnomah Falls on a very blustery day!
I just love love love Autumn here.







Our mismatched plates. Can you tell it was our first Thanksgiving?













Seriously, look at the color of these leaves!!!
Flying home on Monday night for Christmas!!! So excited to see my fambam and BFFs!

2 comments:

  1. i like your knitted multi-colored hat. and those effing food carts. yummmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorella i am obssesed, can you please print out a few of these for me please?? like mila in the stroller and bub with the umbrella, the family picture of you all together it's great

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.