Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Favorite roll of film yet: Autumn!!!

Just sharing some more shots of the city with you.
Which just happen to be my favorite roll I've taken thus far. Pretty exciting.
!!!
I love the cold weather. So many coats and scarfs and sweaters ohh!
It is funny though that this weather is like the winter time in Sacto,CA.
Only more fun to come in the months ahead! YAY

It's a self portrait 

First Thursdays art walk, just like second Saturdays!


I couldn't ask for a more beautiful morning while waiting for the bus to go to work.


 This was also first Thursday. This is at this shop called Lizard Lounge
 and they had a band play and free beer from Windmer... needless to say we
hung out there awhile. 

I discovered how I want to decorate my house one day... plastering a wall with old book pages. So freaking awesome! This was one of the studios/houses on display with art on first Thursday. I seriously love this so much and I was obsessing slightly.



Voodoo, you will never cease to be the most delicious doughnut I'll put in my mouth.

The German. I wish this was better quality, but I still like the stark contrast.


I love my pumpkin :)
As you may or not know, there is a huge Occupy Portland camp in downtown. [Joining the Occupy Wall street movement] Here are a few snapshots from the camp.




My friend Jensen
WHOOP!
On a side note: the quarter is over in a month! I think I like this new system of schooling...
I just have tons of papers and projects and books to read all piling up now!
I love Autumn. & when LP comes to visit me.

She's adorable-- I mean badass. 

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these autumn pics, especially the one of my German :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of the man holding the protest sign should be in TIME. These are amazing! you are so great! i miss uu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! They make me miss my home city of Portland (and I was just there visiting)...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.