Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fish eyes. [like the camera, not actual fish's eyes]

I started this roll when I first moved to this land of Port, so the first sets
of these are all pretty and sunny and I am in dresses.
I think I will divide this into two posts. Not for any reason in particular.

Stare at this one until you understand what it is. I was waiting for the Max (tram) to come when I saw this and had to snap a photo.

My favorite mirror in our house that we inherited from Zack's mama.

 How cool is this right?? This is literally part of the cement wall that surrounds our front yard.


I keep trusting that my little Lomography plastic fish eye camera will capture these great things without a flash, but I am proved wrong every time. This is a great vintage furniture/ lamp store on SE Hawthorne.


Old film rolls
 The Two above are from another store on SE Hawthorne that just has a TON of old stuff. I am not exaggerating. This place was chalk full of old furniture, clothes, cameras, tools, books, magazines, hardware, a resident cat, file cabinets full of black and white photos, and so much more. 
exploring campus with my new/old 35 mm.

I try to find a different perspective on life. 
I'll post the rest of the roll later this week.
I always love hearing what you think of these photos too,
so please, you know, feel free to share your thoughts n' stuff :)

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great, love the fish eye effect! The trees are my favorite. Welcome to Portland {I live there too}!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.