Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fish eyes part deux!

I know everyone was just dying to see the 
second half of the roll. I am so sorry
to keep you waiting soooo long.
ha ha ha
[I think I am really funny]
Anyways, enjoy!
Fountain on the waterfront and a glorious sunny day in November

I will never stop obsessing with these clouds!!!

 This is where the magic happens... trying to make Spaetzle, a German egg noodle dish. Didn't turn out quite right, it's so hard to get the correct proportions! But it's so tasty.
and then they each got a $150 ticket for not having bought a ticket for the MAX. Luckily Zack went to court and got it down to $50. But still. SUX!

  One of my favorite restaurants here is this little burger joint called Little Big Burger.
They only serve these mini burgers [mine is their gourmet veggie pattie of course] and fries
fried in Truffle oil... SO DELICIOUS. And you get a tall can of Stella for $2. 
It's a perfect sized meal.
Some good ole' apples to apples fun at a cider house

 Fun story here: These boys thought that they could beat me at apples to apples,
and we decided that whoever lost had to buy the winner a cider.
I won the first round and was very pleased with my winnings.
I then preceded to win the 2nd round as well and that taught all them who rules at this game!

Longest game of Jenga I've ever played. We should be on a competitive Jenga team. It got so tall!


My dear friend Margaret. So far she's my one good friend I've made at PSU, and I am so happy to have a girl around.

I spend too much money on coffee.

Happy sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.