Friday, November 11, 2011

Sunny & Chilly... just the way I like it!

I just wanted to a little post about some gorgeous sunny autumn days we've
had here in Portland. [Of course today was freezing, cloudy, rainy, and was dark by 4:45pm].
I thought my outfit was pretty snazzy this day as well...
My facial expression was less than flattering... blinded by that sun.
 Right, so that skirt is from goodwill, the fur jacket is from my grandma (Nonna) circa 1950-60s?, stripped shirt from H&M, scarf from some street vendor in London circa 2007 and shoes from Nordstroms Rack [I sadly just sold them to Buffalo Exchange because they hurt my feet too much, and you gotta have comfy shoes when you live in the city!]

I tried to do this really awesome hair style I saw on this blog... but mine didn't turn out quite right...
Cheese Danishes are my weakness.

And this is my campus.
I'll post the rest of the fish eyes later this week, granted I haven't 
died from the stress of the 4 papers I have to write. 
On the bright side, my brother, sister -in-law and little 18 month niece are coming
up for Thanksgiving!!! I am so excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. WHY are cheese danishes so irresistible? Thank God stores are closed already or I'd be out buying one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that skirt! i miss shopping with you sis

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.