Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas and such

I enjoyed a lovely 10 days at home in Granite Bay, CA this past Christmas season.
I took over 500 pictures.
yeah.
soooooo here are some. 
my time was filled with sister being home
 from Rome, lots of baby niece time,
and I threw in some wine and friends too.

1) Our Christmas Eve wine selection, 2) A Ruiz celebration is not complete without sangria! 3) Italian Cookies 4) MoreVino

family portrait, excluding mama and dog number two.

my niece is a boss.


First stop on the way home from the airport? IN 'N OUT of course.

mom's dress from the 80's and sister's head scarf hood

basically, festivus.



Reason why I love my family #1


Reason why I love my family #2

bear boy



Mama's homemade tamale's, beans, and rice for Christmas eve dinner!


 Cutest. Baby. Ever.
We also made Tiramisu. 



Some of my XMAS loot

I braided sister's hair


Me, on my first Christmas.

Tahoe



Lovers Leap

Picking Lemons in my backyard.
More to come of my brief visit to San Francisco and party pics?
I hope your Christmas and New Years was as happy as mine!

5 comments:

  1. I love the orange and yellow Tahoe house, and that picture with sleeping baby...future MILF status, fa sho. Can't wait to see SF pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jackie looks like you had a great time at home, love all of your pics! Such a cute little niece you have. Cant wait to see you when were both back in GB (PS I'm back in a week!). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Orangevale! Small world!

    Love all your pictures! Looks like you had an amazing holiday :)

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always. I sure wish a could have a seen you during the holidays. maybe next year! I would love to have a copy of the picture of you and Milana. It's beautiful and Tata would love it framed as would I . Keep up the great work. Love and miss you, Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.