Tuesday, January 24, 2012

As seen on my front stoop

Photos from my front stoop, just outside my front door. 
Zack's younger brother (Tobin) came for a visit and
he dresses very dapper, so naturally I made him pose for me
while I stuck a camera in his face.
WARNING: SMOKING TOBACCO IS VERY HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH
AND I RECOMMEND NOT DOING IT. plus it's smelly.

Bowties are cool






Yes, that's a pocket watch.


How great is this?? He just wore this get up every day he was here visiting.
(Most of the times a tie instead of the bow-tie since that was Portland purchase)
I loved the classic dapper look. I had fun showing him around our little city too,
and browsing the thousands of vintage stores that line the streets practically
anywhere here. It's also nice to hang with a fellow who's instant response to me saying:
"Do you want to get coffee?"
is
"yes."
Zack's not a coffee drinker, good thing his bro is though!

Also seen from the stoop,  it snowed here in Portland last week. SNOW.
My favorite tree, even more favorite with snow on its branches.



That's like... four inches guys! FOUR INCHES.



I could even hold it

favorite.
So that night was fun, watching the snow fall from the stoop.
Of course, the next morning it was already on it's way to slush
and was successfully slushed out by the next night.
Everything is so beautiful covered in white.
and much brighter.
BUT, I am glad it didn't stick.
Let's face it, living in snow sucks! 
I can handle this little sprinkling every now and again though.

LEMON OUT.
xxxx



2 comments:

  1. I feel like he's straight out of the 20s? 40s? and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke!! Yeah I think 20s-30s sounds good!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.