Monday, January 16, 2012

San Francisco for a few hours

Went to SF to pick up sister from the airport.
We decided to make a day trip of it and went a bit early to spend some time with 
my mom's best friend and her daughter (Rachel) who lives there.
We ate some good seafood and drank margaritas. 
San Fran is a really fun city to visit, but I am still glad I live in my cozy little Portland :)

Mom's friend Rhonda and her

Rachel and I





We drove over the golden gate

Controlled fire on the way to the city




3 comments:

  1. love that last shot, and LOVE sf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me want to go on a roadtrip, amazing pictures as always! hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the roasted chesnuts remind you of Germany? Those will forever remind me of this place for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.