Thursday, January 5, 2012

Roll of film Thursday

Looking up from bed

Sleeping beauty
Some recent 35mm photos of my past 2 weeks.
Some are from today.
I am quick on dat shit.
....

Pacific City, OR

On the way to Pacific City, OR

Pacific City, OR

Surfing in December



Nothing can compare to being at the end of a gigantic land mass. This ocean spans further than I can even come up with in my head.

Natures work. 



We got splashed by this one

Jamie: I was testing if my camera worked. it did.

Looking out Jamie's window.

Breakfast with Sarah

PDX parking garage

woman

<3 food carts

Tobin, Zack's brother came to visit today!




dapper 


I am having a great day! Finished it off with the First Thursdays art walk. 
Work tomorrow selling waffles.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.